Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-Iwoye Post UTME Screening Exercise, 2017/2018 Session
This is to bring to the notice of the general public that Olabisi Onabanjo University Post UTME Screening Exercise for 2017/2018 session has commenced.
The screening is from Wednesday 26th July to Wednesday 9th August, 2017. The duration for submission of application for UTME Candidates is three (3) weeks.
Who is eligible for Olabisi Onabanjo University Post UTME Screening?
A. UTME Candidates
UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2017/2018 UTME Results. Also candidates who did not pick the the school, but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2017/2018 UTME results.
B. Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Those who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Any candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
The Proposed Screening Days
The amount for Olabisi Onabanjo university post UTME screening exercise is N2, 500.00 (Two Thousand,Five Hundred Naira) only for the Screening Exercise and N5, 000.00 (Five thousand Naira) only for administrative charges.
Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. The payment is through any of the following methods:
- On-line Payment – visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guide-lines for payment.
You can also pay at any of these Point of sales POS)
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) or any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro & Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – Olabisi Onabanjo University Guest House, Igbeba, Ijebu-Ode.
Note: 1. Creation of wrong profile/making payment with wrong UTME Reg. will make the application invalid.
2. Candidates (especially Direct Entry Candidates) are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University website:putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng. Also NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
Other Related Post: