Post UTME Screen Exercise For Universities and Polytechnices, 2017/2018 Academic Session
Though, it was announced by Minister of Education, that there would be no post utme examinations by the Nigerian universities and Polytechnics. Rather the university authority should be free to further subject candidates to screening exercise to meet their local peculiarities.
In the light of this, some of the universities have commenced the sale of forms for the post utme screen exercise.
So I shall be publishing the name of those universities that have started their post utme screen exercise for 2017/2018 academic session
List of University that have started 2017 Post utme exercise
- Ekiti state university Post Utme Exercise for 2016/2017 Academic Session
- Fountain University, Oshogbo Post Utme Exercise for 2016/2017 Academic Session
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Post Utme Exercise for 2016/2017 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun Post Utme Exercise for 2016/2017 Academic Session
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike Post Utme Exercise for 2016/2017 Academic Session
- Oduduwa University Post Utme Exercise for 2016/2017 Academic Session
- University Port Harcourt
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- Adeleke University
- Caleb University Lagos
- Lagos State University (LASU)
- Niger Delta University
- University of Uyo
- Rivers State University of Science and Technology
- University of Medical Sciences, Ondo
- Delta State University(DELSU)
- Solarin University of Education
- Nigeria Turkish Nile University
- Elizade University
- Edwin Clark University
- Tansian University
- American University Of Nigeria
- Gregory University Uturu
- Crawford University
- Igbinedion University Okada –
- Christopher University
- Bingham University
- Achievers University Owo
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University-
- Olabisi Onabanjo University
- Afe Babalola University
- Veritas University –
- Bowen University
- Bells University
- Babcock University
- Pan-Atlantic University
- Kwara State University
- Covenant University
- Redeemer’s University, Nigeria.
- Ajayi Crowther University
- Landmark University
List of polytechnics that have started 2016 Post utme exercise
Post UTME Screen Exercise of Ekiti State University for 2016/17 Academic Session
This is to bring to the notice of candidates who participated in the 2016 jamb cbt exams and chosen Ekiti State University (EKSU) Ado-Ekiti as their choice of institution, that the post utme screen exercise is in progress.
This is the online capturing of required information for screening exercise for jamb candidates that selected EKSU.
The exercise is also open to those candidates that did not choose the school but scored 180 and above in their jamb exams and is interested in the school.
The online submission of required information will take place between Monday 13th June 2016 to 8th July 2016. Click here for more information
2016/2017 FIRST ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE (100 LEVEL) AND DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the Lagos State University 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise, for candidates seeking admission via UTME (100 level). These screening exercises are mandatory requirements for entry into Lagos State University.
There shall be two rounds of Admission Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who have Lagos State University as their Choice of institution in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Admission Screening Exercises. In addition, candidates must be at least 16 years of age.
- ALL Direct Entry candidates who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2016/2017 academic session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the screening exercise. However, these applicants are EXEMPTED from the Admission Screening. Online registration is compulsory for them.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 levels will be required (if admitted) to prove their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University.
- Candidates should note that ONLY the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2016/2017 Academic Session. Therefore, only candidates that have chosen any of the underlisted courses should apply.
This is to inform all admitted candidates that the processing of admissions for 2015/2016 academic session commences on Monday, 26th October 2015. Consequently, all admitted candidates are to pay all relevant fees: acceptance fee, tuition fee and concessional admission fee to enable them obtain their matriculation numbers online.
Please note that the concessional admission fee is applicable only to those whose original course of choice was changed. All admitted candidates are to submit their files containing the following to the Faculty Officers at their various Faculties:
- Copy of their e-admission slip.
- Copy of their clearance page and eligibility form.
- Copy of their online-generated Matriculation number page.
- Copies of the University receipt for all relevant fees paid online.
- Sworn affidavit/undertaking to be of Good Conduct as collected from the office of the Dean of Students.
All admitted candidates are to follow the guidelines for the processing of their admission as detailed below:
Please find below the procedures for; (i) Check Admission Status (ii) Start Clearance, (iii) Check Clearance Status (iv) Payment of Acceptance fee/School fees, Hostel Accommodation etc. (v) Online Matriculation Number and (vii) Course registration.
1 thought on “Post UTME Screen Exercise For Universities”