Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post Utme(Screen Exercise) for 2016 Session
This is to bring to the notice of the general public especially candidates that chosen Federal Polytechnic as the Prefer institution during the 2016 JAMB/UTME exams that federal polytechnic nasarawa post utme is on. This is contained in the press released by the school authority.
The duration for the filling of online application form is six week starting from the day of publication.
Register for Federal Polytechnic Screening Application form
Method of Application
Application forms are obtainable on successful payments on the Remita platform. Applicants may use their debit cards (Interswitch, Verve, Mastercard etc) or make cash payments at the bank to get an RRR-code to be used on the platform. A non-refundable fee is required for a successful federal polytechnic nasarawa post utme as follows:
|ND (Post UTME)||3,500|
- Start you application by clicking HERE to do you registration
- On the page that displaces, click on the New Applicant
- Fill in your names (Your First Name, Your Last Name and Middle Name), and a valid phone number (Use your own phone number because this will be used in subsequent communication with you). Then Click Verify Phone Number
- A confirmation code will be sent to your phone.Then use this confirmation code to activate your account.
- If verification code is correct, a successful page is displayed. Click the “OK” button.
- Enter your phone number you provided during registration as your Username and Password, then Click Login. A welcome page opens. Click on the drop down to select your application type.
- Enter your Email address in the space provided, select your method of payment (Verve, MasterCard, Bank, etc.), and check the information verification box. Then click “I accept” to proceed for payment.In the step above, if you have already made payments at the bank select the “Made payment at the bank? Click here to verify” options
- In the step above, if you have already made payments at the bank select the “Made payment at the bank? Click here to verify” options and fill in your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) into the space provided and then click the “Verify” button to continue with the application.
- Fill in your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) into the space provided and then click the “Verify” button to continue with the application and after the Remita verification, a form appears for you to fill in your data
- If you cannot complete your details immediately, you can save your current progress by clicking the “Save & Continue Later” button. But once you are done with filling in your details click the “Submit Application” button.
- Upon successful submission, you will see (as in the image on the right) a summary of your information, a button to print and your admission status.
If you are ready click HERE to Do your Registration