Jamb Change of Course and Institution
Change of course and institution is one of the services available at www.jamb.gov.ng. And as you might have known, it can only be done at any accredited cbt centres.
NB: Please do not patronize any cyber cafe for anything concerning jamb. Visit Jamb office or CBT Centres.
Procedure for Change of Course and Institutions
Follow this steps to change your course or institution:
1.You login into jamb profile that you created during 2017 jamb registration. You will use your email address and password as provided during registration.
2. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
3. Select “Correction of Data”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page as shown in the figure above.
4. Once selected, the menu item “Course/Institution” will be revealed. Click this.
5. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
Check for any Error before you Submit
6. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
7. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
8. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
9. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
10. Proceed to any cbt centre for your change of course or/and institution.
NB. Your Biometric verification is needed, therefore your presence is compulsory for the change of course or institution
11. Then you will be asked to provide the following after payment is completed:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
12. After entering the information correctly, new options for Preferred course/Institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability.
13. Click Submit to complete your application.
14. JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.