Jamb E-Facility Website Re-Structured in Preparation for JAMB 2017 Registration
Jamb e facility website is being restructuring in preparation for the forthcoming jamb registration
Are you wondering why 2016/2017 Jamb registration has not commenced?
That is your response I guess.
This is not far fetched from the fact that there are new management that is at the helm of affairs of Buwari’s headquarter of the Joint and Matriculation Board. And there are lot of restructuring going on with the Board.
This can be seen in the new look of the jamb e facility website. The website is going through a restructuring to cater for the new management’s vision for the Board.
The website still retains its initial domain name- www.jamb.org.ng .
Clicking on that link takes you to the new jamb e facility page similar to the screenshot below:
Each item on the page, when hover your mouse pointer on each, will open a brief description of what each does. For instance, if you want to correct your data, just hover your pointer on ‘Correction of Data‘ and a small box shows up, briefly describes what you can do.
How to Print Result Slip with New Jamb E facility Website
If you want to print your result slip or carry out any other operation on the jamb e facility website page, follow these steps:
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and Password to Sign In
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Print Result Slip”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page.
5. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
6. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in bold in red. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
7. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank and Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
8. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
9. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
10. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Result Slip as shown on screen.
This is the same procedure to follow to use any of the item on the jamb e facility website page.
Note: That you do not need any jamb e facility card to do anything again. All payments are made online now with your ATM Card. To use your card online, your card must be registered for One Time Password (OTP) to secure your online transactions. If your ATM card is not yet registered, Read this Post on How to Register for OTP