Good news to those ‘Jambites’ who have being offered admission by their institutions for 2015/2016 Academic session that they can now print their jamb admission letters using the jamb site. This is contained in the jamb official site that as from Monday 14th November, 2016, candidates can print their admission letter.This can be done after you have checked your admission status though.
Remember that the whole process was brought to a halt after the terminations of former JAMB Boss, Prof. Dibu Ojerinde’s appointment as the chief registrar of the board.
How to Check Jamb Admission Status
To check your jamb Admission status, follow these steps:
- Login to www.jamb.org.ng
- Move your mouse to ‘Check Admission Status‘ and click on ‘Click Here to Proceed‘
- Enter your email address and password if you have registered, or click on ‘Create an Account’ if you don’t already have an account.
- Enter your Admission Number and click proceed
- If you have being given a probational admission, you will receive a congratulatory message. You can then proceed to print your ….
Jamb Admission Letter
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and Password to Sign In
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Print Admission Letter”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
5. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
6. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in bold in red. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
7. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank and Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
8. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
9. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
10. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following: a. Year of Exam and b. JAMB Registration Number
After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Result Slip as shown on screen.