Lautech Post Utme Screening Exercise for 2016 Academic Session.
This is to inform the general public that Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, (LAUTECH) Ogbomoso hereby invites candidates who made the university their first choice of institution and scored 200 and above in the 2016 UTME Jamb exams that Lautech Post Utme form is on now.
Also, UTME candidates who also participated in the 2015/2016 PDS programme of LAUTECH and scored at least 180 in the 2016 UTME are also invited for the lautech post utme screening exercise for 2016 academic session.
Direct Entry[DE] candidates who chose LAUTECH, Ogbomoso as their first institution and have a minimum of Upper Credit in the National Diploma, Credit in NCE and Lower Credit in HND in relevant courses are also invited for this year lautech post utme exercise.
Note: The screening process for both UTME and DE candidates is scheduled to commence from Wednesday, July 20 to Wednesday, August 3, 2016.
2. METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates who meet up with the above requirements are required to;
- (i) proceed to log on to the university’s website to make payment of non-refundable fee of Two thousand, two hundred Naira (=N=2,200.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening and result checking, using inter-switch enabled debit cards (ATM).
- (ii) Carefully complete and submit online the application form;
- (iii) Upload a digital copy of scanned passport photograph with white background not more than 20kb which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) with no eye glasses or veil and
- (iv) Print out the acknowledgement page to ascertain successful registration.
3. OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION FOR LAUTECH POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
(i). UTME/DE Candidates
The candidates for the UTME and DE should note the following important information;
- (a) That blurred or unclear picture on the acknowledgement page will not be accepted for screening, as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- (b) That candidates who posses five credit in the relevant subjects will be allowed to upload their results.
- (c) That candidates who are awaiting results are eligible to apply for the school post utme screening exercise too.
- (d) That scanned copy of certificate (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE or statement of result from schools will be accepted.
- (e) That late completion/submission of the online application forms will not be entertained.
(ii). DE Candidates
Candidates are expected to register online for the lautech post utme screening exercise with the following:
- Direct Entry candidates are expected to register online for the screening exercise with the following:
- (a) O’Level results
- (b) Certificates/Statement of results as applicable
- (c) DE registration print-out from JAMB’s website, and
- (d) Acknowledgement page print-out from the online registration.
- Candidates are also expected to forward their academic transcripts directly to the Registrar of the University before the date of the screening.
Visit the school website for more information on lautech post utme ecreening exercise for 2016 academic session Now!