Lasu Post Utme Screen Exercise for 2016/2017
This is to bring to the notice of the general public especially those candidates that chose Lasu as their first or second choice in the last jamb utme exams, that lasu post utme screen exercise is on sale now.
Interested candidate should visit the school website for more information
There shall be two rounds of Admission Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who have Lagos State University as their Choice of institution in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Admission Screening Exercises. In addition, candidates must be at least 16 years of age.
- ALL Direct Entry candidates who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2016/2017 academic session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the screening exercise. However, these applicants are EXEMPTED from the Admission Screening. Online registration is compulsory for them.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 levels will be required (if admitted) to prove their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University.
- Candidates should note that ONLY the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2016/2017 Academic Session. Therefore, only candidates that have chosen any of the underlisted courses should apply.
– Christian Religious Studies
– Islamic Religious Studies
– History & International Studies
– Theatre Arts
– Portuguese / English
|2.||EDUCATION||– Arabic Education
– CRS Education
– Islamic Studies Education
– English Education
– French Education
– History Education
– Yoruba Education
– Biology Education
– Chemistry Education
– Mathematics Education
– Physics Education
– Physical & Health Education
– Health Education
– Computer Science Education
– Educational Technology
– Business Education
– Accounting Education
– Educational Management
– Geography Education
– Economics Education
– Political Science Education
|4.||SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE||– Agriculture|
|5.||MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||– Accounting
– Public Administration
– Banking & Finance
– Management Technology
– Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
|6.||SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION||– Mass Communication|
– Fisheries & Aquatic Biology
– Computer Science
|8.||COLLEGE OF MEDICINE||– Medicine & Surgery
|9.||SOCIAL SCIENCES||– Geography & Planning
– Political Science
|10.||SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT||– Transport|
|11.||ENGINEERING||– Mechanical Engineering
– Electronics & Computer Engineering
– Chemical and Polymer Engineering
Method of application
If you meet up with the above mentioned criteria, click on the link below to read all the instruction on how to register.