Fuotuoke Post Utme Screening Exercise
Fuotuoke, the Federal University Otuoke, invites applications from JAMB UTME candidates for Admission Screening into the University for the 2016/2017 Academic Session. Interested candidates are to be guided by the following:
A. ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLICATION AT FUOTUOKE
The following categories of JAMB UTME candidates are eligible to apply for Fuotuoke screening exercise
(I) Candidates who took the Federal University Otuoke as their first choice and scored 180 and above in the JAMB UTME examination and chose any of the under-listed programmes.
1. FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- B. A. English and Communication Studies
- B. A. History and International Studies
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
2. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
3. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatic
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Statistics
(II) Interested candidates who did not make Federal University Otuoke as their choice of university but wish to study in the university and scored 180 and above in the JAMB UMTE examination.
1. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B. Ed. Business Education
- B. Sc. (Ed.)Education/Chemistry
- B. A. (Ed.) Education/History
- B. Sc. (Ed.)Education/Mathematics
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
2. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
3. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing
4. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Biology
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only by using an Interswitch Verve enabled or Master cards for application processing and portal charges.
Candidates are to click here for detailed instructions for the online application.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE FUOTUOKE ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
- Passport – size photograph
- Copy of 2016 JAMB UTME original result printout
- Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
- Copy of LGA Identification letter
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Valid WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result Checking Scratch Card Details
- Use a digital passport photograph
- Use the same name as used in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
- Submit a valid email address and phone number in your online application
- Upload your O’level checking scratch card. For candidates combining two O’level results, both scratch cards should be uploaded accordingly
COMMENCEMENT OF ONLINE APPLICATION
Online application portal will be open from Monday, 11th July 2016. Via our portal fuotuoke.edu.ng or ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
Online application portal closes three weeks from the date of publication.
The Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
Successful candidates will be issued letter of invitation to report at the university campus for further verification processes.
NOTE: THE FUOTUOKE ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE WILL NOT INVOLVE ANY WRITTEN TEST.