EKSU Post UTME Screen Exercise for 2016/17 Academic Session
This is to bring to the notice of candidates who participated in the 2016 jamb cbt exams and chosen Ekiti State University (EKSU ) Ado-Ekiti as their choice of institution, that the eksu post utme screen exercise is in progress.
This is the online capturing of required information for screening exercise for jamb candidates that selected EKSU.
The exercise is also open to those candidates that did not choose the school but scored 180 and above in their jamb exams and is interested in the school.
The online submission of required information will take place between Monday 13th June 2016 to 8th July 2016.
The University will also give consideration to eksu post utme to UTME candidates who did not make EKSU their choice but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in the University.
INSTRUCTION TO ALL CANDIDATES
- Visit the University PORTAL site: eportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on Online Screening of UTME Application.
- Download Transaction Reference . The downloading will require you to supply Jamb Registration Number (UTME Number), Names and select the bank you wish to pay to.
- Take the Transaction Reference to any branch of the selected bank for
- After payment, visit the University PORTAL on site: eportal.eksu.edu.ng to fill in the required details including your results, upload scanned copy of your certificates and 1” x 1” colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only (Note use your Transaction Reference as PIN to open the screening forms)
- Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations, SSCE, NECO and NABTEB should be provided.
- Candidates awaiting result should supply it within two weeks of release
- On completion, preview, confirm and Print out Screening Summary Report.
EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of UPPER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
If you are ready, click here for registration
1 thought on “EKSU Post UTME Screen Exercise for 2016/2017”