Al Hikmah University Post UTME
Al Hikmah University invites qualified undergraduate candidates for admission into its Degree Programmes through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (U.T.M.E), Direct Entry, six (6)-year Part-time Degree Programmes and two (2)-year (Diploma) Programmes.
NB: Al Hikmah University grants admission to all qualified candidates without religious and ethnic considerations. Provisions are also available for hearing-impaired candidates
Available Undergraduate Programmes at Al Hiqmah University
1. College of the Humanities
- B.A. (Arabic) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.A. (English) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.A. (History & International Relations) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.A. (Islamic Studies) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.Sc. (Political Science & Conflict Resolution) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.Sc. (Mass Communication) – Full-time & Part-time
2. College of Management Science
- B.Sc. (Accounting) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.Sc. (Banking & Finance) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.Sc. (Business Administration) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.Sc. (Economics) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.Sc. (Marketing)
3. College of Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry B.A. (Ed.) Arabic Language
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science B.A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics B.A. (Ed.) English
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology B.A. (Ed.) Social Studies B.Ed. Educational Management B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics
- B.Ed. Guidance & Counseling B.Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
4. College of Natural Science
- B.Sc. (Biochemistry) B.Sc. (Mathematics)
- B.Sc. (Computer Science) B.Sc. (Physics)
- B.Sc. (Geology) B.Sc. (Biology)
- B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry) B.Sc. (Statistics)
- B.Sc. (Microbiology)
5. College of Law
- LL.B (Common Law)
- LL.B (Common and Islamic Law)
Eligibility for Undergraduate
Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB/SISC Examinations or their equivalent at not more than two (2) sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed Undergraduate Programmes.
English Language at credit level is compulsory for all candidates. In addition, credit in Mathematics is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into Degree Programmes in the Colleges of Management Sciences, Natural Sciences and some Education Courses.
Direct Entry admission is also available for applicants with suitable qualifications who obtained Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) DE Form 2016.
Methods of Application
(i) Applicants Undergraduate Programmes should obtain a Bank Draft of N10,000 payable to Al Hikmah University, Ilorin drawn from any commercial bank nationwide.
(ii) The application form should be completed online at: Al-Hikmah University Website
(iii) Print the duly completed form.
(iv) Present the Bank Draft to the University Bursary Department and obtain the official receipt.
(v) Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (Original & Photocopy) and official receipt at the Admissions Office for immediate screening.
(vi) Post UTME Screening dates will be communicated to successful applicants.
Fountain University Post UTME